- To bring a unique perspective and understanding to the issues faced by the development of micro hydro, wind and solar technology suitable for Nepal.
- To serve human needs and expectation with the conviction that development project are formulated and implemented by designing in the most practical manner possible to meet the need of the intended beneficiaries without foregoing technical quality.
- To provide the services in the field of Planning, Project Management, Socio-economic studies, Feasibility studies, Survey, Mapping and other appropriate technologies.
- Road Cross-Section Editor
- Design Spreadsheets
- Pipeline And Pumping Station Design Of Water Supply Projects (PUMP)
- Majuwa Water Supply Project
- Baglung-Burtibang Road Section-20 Km
- Sainamaina Ring Road-40 Km
- Kapurkot-Jeenawang Rank Road-55 KM
- Solukhumbu Rural Roads -228 KM
- Pokhara Valley Ring Road-125KM
Welcome to our site
PEC (Approach to Integrated Development) Engineering Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is a quality engineering consulting firm, equipped with resourceful professionals has been Managed by a group of like minded young and energetic professionals experiences in the field of alternative energy.
PEC Engineering Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is legally Registered in 1st December 2003 with Government Registration number 26068/060-61, is a service oriented consulting firm, the consulting firm offers technical consulting services for a multitude of developmental activities such as Feasibility studies, Survey, Design and Cost estimate of Renewable Energy Project like; micro hydro, wind and solar technologies.
PEC Engineering Consultancy is well-organized company, which is capable of handling all kinds of developmental works and projects. It is committed to provide quality services to its esteemed client with higher degree of satisfaction. PEC Engineering Consultancy aims at promoting goodwill and cordial relationship with its clients through most efficient service to accomplish large market share.
PEC Engineering Consultancy is the pre-qualified consultant of AEPC/ESAP (www.aepcnepal.org) since 2007. We carried out and completed successfully detailed feasibility study of many mini and Micro hydro projects of AEPC/ESAP and REDP in various regions of Nepal.