- To bring a unique perspective and understanding to the issues faced by the development of micro hydro, wind and solar technology suitable for Nepal.
- To serve human needs and expectation with the conviction that development project are formulated and implemented by designing in the most practical manner possible to meet the need of the intended beneficiaries without foregoing technical quality.
- To provide the services in the field of Planning, Project Management, Socio-economic studies, Feasibility studies, Survey, Mapping and other appropriate technologies.
- Road Cross-Section Editor
- Design Spreadsheets
- Pipeline And Pumping Station Design Of Water Supply Projects (PUMP)
- Majuwa Water Supply Project
- Baglung-Burtibang Road Section-20 Km
- Sainamaina Ring Road-40 Km
- Kapurkot-Jeenawang Rank Road-55 KM
- Solukhumbu Rural Roads -228 KM
- Pokhara Valley Ring Road-125KM
Pre-feasibility Studies, Detailed Feasibility Studies, cost estimation, valuation, total quality management, construction supervision of:
• Micro-Hydro Project, Solar Energy & Wind Energy Project
• Site Survey (Topographic, River, Land Use, Traffic, Geological, Natural Resources)
• Hill Irrigation/Agriculture, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Projects.
• Road Survey, Design and Supervision work.